Storyboard Artist / Digital Illustrator
If you’re a Digital Illustrator with storyboarding experience, a keen eye for design, typography, colour theory, and detail – you’ve got our attention.
We’re an animation studio with a genuine love for creating content that engages and inspires. Our mission is to provide the best motion graphics and animation videos for some of the most recognised brands around the world.
Working closely with our Chief Creative Officer, you’ll be tasked with producing high-quality illustrated visuals for animated explainer videos, pre-roll ads, commercials, corporate videos and product videos.
You will also be required from time to time to conceptualise and illustrate materials for print ads, digital ads, brochures, billboards, corporate branding materials and everything in between.
If you’re stoked at the idea of conceptualising and developing original and impressive visuals and illustrations alongside a team of like-minded creatives, this is your opportunity.
- Discuss, plan, and conceptualise visual styles, assets and characters with our Chief Creative Officer, Writer and Animator to develop and produce original and impressive digital illustrations for animated explainer videos, pre-roll ads, commercials, corporate videos and product videos.
- To be involved in each stage of a video project; from project brief to ideation, storyboard design and digital illustration.
- To produce original design concepts, graphics styles, layouts, characters and visual assets, using independent judgment and creativity.
- To learn and experiment with the latest techniques, softwares and design trends to produce impactful work that engages and inspires.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator + Photoshop.
- Must have at least 1 year of graphic design and illustration experience with a design firm or post-production studio, with a portfolio that demonstrates high-quality and well-crafted graphic design and digital illustration work.
- Strong sense of design and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of typography and colour theory.
- Good time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Open to constructive feedback and willing to make amendments and improvements to your work
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Extra Brownie Points:
- Intermediate / Advanced skills in After Effects or 3D related software.