Are you digitally savvy, goal-driven, and interested in being a part of a team committed to creating engaging video content that converts? If you have the creativity, experience and would love to put your skill set to optimum use then this opportunity is for you.
Our Producers manage projects from beginning to end. They’re problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and the Buzzworks team. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
- Manage end to end video production, inception to delivery.
- Ability to get hands on with video equipment to support team members during productions.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication within the team and all other parties involved.
- Be capable of tackling a one-day production, a one-week production and beyond.
- Extremely resourceful in finding talent, locations, art department etc
As much as we value a positive attitude to work, we also require that interested candidates have/meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in working for a Production House or in the media/advertising industry
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Master at managing client expectations
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other partners
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Buzzworks! We look forward to reviewing your application.